The Importance of Social Media
It’s not necessarily about “who you know”…, it’s really about “who knows you”.” – Let build an audience!
According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites
Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business:
- Increase your brand awareness and reach with a little budget your social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content.
- Improve customer service and Engage with customers Social media, at its core, is a communication channel like email or phone calls. .
- Develop a loyal community.
- Increase Digital exposure.
- Improve your website traffic and search ranking SEO is the best way to capture relevant traffic from search engines, but the requirements for success are always changing..
- Improved Customer Insights. Social media also gives you an opportunity to gain valuable information about what your customers are interested in and how they behave, via social listening.
The ROI of Social Media is your business will exist in 5 years. ( Erik Qualman )
Social media marketing, when done right, can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions, and it’s here to stay.